Common waste water treatment plant Oyten/Ottersberg - Renovation
- Expansion size: 75,000 EW
- Dry weather inflow: Qd = 6,700 m³/d
- Mixed water inflow: Qm = 900 m³/h
- 3 Rotary Piston Fan: each 4,000 Nm³/h
- 3 Rotary Piston Fan: each 2,000 Nm³/h
each P=30 and 60 kW
Scope of Work:
- Basic evaluation (according to ATV DVWK A 198)
- Development of a general concept for the gradual expansion
- Design and permission planning for the construction, machinery, electrical and process engineering
- Detailed planning and on-site construction site management for 2 construction phases (construction, machinery and electrical engineering)
The common waste water treatment plant of Oyten/Ottersberg is, besides the municipal charge, also developed for the indirect food purification process. Nowadays, the, at end of the 90’s extended, common waste water treatment plant does not meet the minimum legal requirements. Especially in the biological part of the treatment plant this is justified by the expelling sludge from the secondary clarification process.
Besides the fundamental reorganization of the technical process management in the area of the mechanical and biological stage, extensive measures to renovation were carried out, especially those measures on the part of wastewater and sludge treatment.
The realization of the upgrade toke place in two separated construction stages. The entire construction work was completed in the spring of 2013.