Sewage treatment plant of the Erdinger Moos Wastewater Board – Optimization concept
- Expansion size Summer operation: 184,000 EW
- Expansion size Winter operation: 320,000 EW
- Dry weather inflow: 22,000 m³/d
- Mixed water inflow: 4,600 m³/h
Scope of Work:
- Basic evaluation (according to ATV-DVWK-A 198)
- Operational concept to restructure the biology (freight equipartition, zoning, flexibilization, measurement, control and automation strategy)
- Operating recommendation to the nitrification (March, April) during the winter and to comply with GesN = 13,0 mg/l (fictitious) during summer operation
- Pre-design planning of the first construction phase
The sewage treatment plant of the Erdinger Moos Wastewater Board disposes arising waste water within its area including especially during winter the de-icing waste water form the Franz-Josef-Strauss airport.
The operational concept for the restructure of the biology now enables a flexible reaction to changing load conditions during the seasonal operation, which requires in particular a very flexible design of the recovery and graduation of the blower.
In the following construction phase, initially the equipment including the compressor station will be renovated.