Pumping station left - hanseWasser Bremen GmbH Renovation
- Dry-weather inflow: Qt,d= 34,000 m³/d
- Installed pump capacity: 3 x 800 l/s
- Rain water overflow: 2 x 5,400 m³
Scope of Work:
- Design and permission planning
- Detailed planning
- Tender procedure and awarding of contract
- Construction site management and on-site construction supervision
The pumping station left of the hanseWasser GmbH was built between 1975 and 1977 and supports the entire accumulating waste and rain water from the left side of the river Weser by two parallel pressure pipes DN 1000 towards the sewage treatment plant of Seehausen. In case of rainfall the surplus waste water, with the help of
3 screw pumps, will be let into the connected rainwater retention basin, where it will be stored and delivered with a certain delay.
Because of changes in the process technology and the age-related condition of all parts of the plant, the reconstruction and renovation in the inflow area and the retention basin was carried out extensively. At the same time a renewal of the installed machinery and the related electrical and control technology was conducted.